Friday, April 22, 2011

The Princess and the Pearl


It is just one week away from the royal wedding and the fashion speculations of what the future Princess Kate will be wearing are in full force! Who is the lucky designer that will make the dress? What will her hair look like; up or down?   But if you ask me, the most important questions is “What or more specifically whose tiara and jewelry will she be wearing?”

If I were her royal stylist, or even the princess herself in my own little fantasy world, I know what my choice would be.  Not only as a tribute to Williams beautiful mother, Diana, but more importantly because they are absolutely stunning, I would opt to wear Diana’s pearl crown, her pearl  choker and her stunning South Sea pearl and diamond earrings.  Just like Princess Diana of Wales, Kate Middleton is the perfect example of a modern-day woman. She is the picture of elegance with an ever present touch of class.  Kate always dresses with style and presents herself with a certain level of class and dignity.  All of these traits just scream “PEARLS” to me. Like Diana,  Kate seems to have old-fashioned values and grace but is confidently still living in the 21st century.  I would say that William is a lucky man, as Kate will make a wonderful princess.  I am just as certain wearing the pearls belonging to William’s mother would be a welcomed gesture and I think Kate should honor Diana while she sets out to create her own amazing legacy.

I am so excited!  I just can’t wait!



No comments:

Post a Comment